perjantai 29. huhtikuuta 2016

29.4.

Hi,

Today I went to Baystreet. I started by patrolling, and today they let me do the patrols on my own. On every patrol I checked the hotel floors and shopping centre floors, and looked out for the same things as I’ve explained before. I did in total four patrols along the day.

Some more excitement for the day brought the non-working parking system barrier and the traffic in the road next to the parking area. The barrier of the incoming traffic was broken, and despite the efforts to fix it, was still broken when I left. Due that, we had to in the morning write the parking tickets for the incoming cars. Later on the ticket machine at least started working, but after that we had to keep an eye on that people coming in actually took the ticket. If we didn’t keep an eye on them, they didn’t and then came to complain, when they tried to leave, that they couldn’t get out (because you have to have a paid ticket to get out). The human race never fails to surprise me…

In the 0 level’s corridor is a scaffolding, and today the construction workers came there with a pick-up car to pick up (See what I did there?) some scaffolding materials that were stored under that. I went there to check that others than the workers walked under the scaffolding and let them work in peace. (Clear explanation is clear…) So I guess I did some kind of work safety supervision.


But to be honest, I mostly stood on the bridge and told people whether or not there’s space in the parking area, that including going around the parking area and counting parking spaces.  

-Mirja

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti