perjantai 15. huhtikuuta 2016

15.4.

'Ello,

Today we worked together and finished filing the returned uniform papers into the past employee files. Or finished and finished, we didn’t find all the files to match the papers, so on some day we will go through them together with Lavinia.

After those we started filing some final payment papers to the same past employee files. So the whole day was going through alphabets and sticking papers together.  It was frustrating but somehow got less frustrating at the end. We will continue doing those next week.

On Monday we’ll go to a new location, Baystreet. Lavinia told that it would be a bit busier than The Point (hopefully that’s true). She also asked us to give more feedback of our work (whether we like it or not, what we’d like to do etc) and I’ll try to do that.


It feels funny that we’ve been here almost a month now and we’ve still got more than a month to go. I’m facing a bit of a midway crisis here, meaning that everything is kinda boring and I’d really like to be back at my workplace in Finland, where I know what to do and when and why. But I’m sure that this will pass (I face this every time I do anything for more than two hours) and at the end it’ll be hard to leave. But I’ve got myself together with riding this blog, so yay. 

-Mirja

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti