maanantai 2. toukokuuta 2016

2.5.

Hi,

Today I worked in the office. I did the same job as last time: updating database and filing the papers afterwards. Today the papers were a mess though and it was really hard to find their files. There were papers fr past employees, current employees and new employees without files. So most of my time went to trying to find the files. I also filed monthly time sheets.

The work wasn’t too bothersome, though. I didn’t have to ask everything and I realized I can check if the employees are still working from the database. I also had my own working space, so it was easier to do paperwork.


In the afternoon I spent my last working hour ”guarding” the office. Lavinia and Kim had to go somewhere and Jovan hadn’t yet come back, so I sat there for an hour (because officially the office is open 9-17). David was upstairs, though, so I wasn’t all alone. I just had to say if someone came there to come back tomorrow. One person actually did come there, but he just had a bank detail paper, so I collected that. 

-Mirja

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti