torstai 14. huhtikuuta 2016

14.4.

Hello,

Today I continued what Henna started yesterday, which was going through ”Returned uniforms” file and attaching those documents to the past employee files. Practically this meant going through past employee archives over and over again, trying to find the matching name and ID number on uniform paper and past employee papers. This took pretty much the whole day and we’ll continue tomorrow.


When I first came in in the morning, I was told that I hadn’t updated the mooring men and terminated employees files properly, considering their contract/termination dates (meaning that the dates weren’t updated in the database). I take responsibility for the mooring men dates (3/8 dates missing) but the terminated employees I however did update, check and save. 

-Mirja

2 kommenttia:

  1. Hi Mirja! It is on-the-job-learning you are conducting, so take this as a learning experience. Have a pleasant weekend!
    -Ilona

    VastaaPoista