maanantai 4. huhtikuuta 2016

4.4.

Hello,

Today I checked the rest of the files we started on Monday and updated them into the database. I also went through the files to see if they hadn’t got all the papers needed. Most of them were missing the bank details. A good second was the police conduct. I made a list of what was missing from each person’s file and based on that list and a ready letter template I made the letters to be printed and sent to these employees. Which would had gone a bit quicker and easier if I had remembered to save more than half of them on the first try…

In between I updated the database and the uniform’s list based on some papers the employees and office staff has sent, answered the phone, let guests in and copied some papers. The second biggest task I did was organizing in alphabetical order and filing the monthly time sheets and some certificates.


I got to work a lot on my own, which was nice. Lavinia let me work downstairs (the reception) and due that, I had to answer the phone a lot and let guests in. She taught me also how to transfer the call. Today I felt for the first time that I was actually doing some real work and not just filing a few papers here a few papers there and constantly asking ”What now? What next? What should I do now?”. The day went by quite fast and it was a pretty nice working day. The weather was also really nice and we went to the beach after work.

-Mirja

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti