torstai 28. huhtikuuta 2016

28.4.

Hejsan alla,

I worked in the office doing the same as usual: Updating database. I had a pile of uniform papers, whether given or returned, and I started with their updates. I also had some completely new employees to put on the database and some email addresses and bank account numbers.

After updating the papers, I of course had to file them somewhere: red files, past employee files or some other specific file for that paper. I was glad that there were only a few papers to be filed in the past employee files and even they were found quickly. I enjoyed working today, somehow the work just felt easy, I knew what I was doing and I had something to do for the whole day.

A huge bonus for today was that I got my private guard course certificate (and only failed one question on the test)!

-Mirja

1 kommentti: