torstai 7. huhtikuuta 2016

7.4.

Hi,

I started today with self-employing myself by updating the database and unifrom’s list based on some new papers that had appeared in the ”to updated” pile despite our efforts of yesterday to make it smaller. So before Lavinia I came, I updated the papers in the system.

When Lavinia came to office, she gave me some files of employees, whose employment was terminated. I enrolled those terminations, printed the acknowledgements out and added them to the papers from the red files. Finally I took all the papers out of the red files, fastened them together and removed the name tags from the files. To my understanding Henna later on filed the paper piles into the past employee archives.

I also got to do the opposite, which was enrolling some new employees into the database, enrolling and printing their engagements and contracts, putting their papers into red files and finally attaching their name tags. So we’ve gone a full circle considering the office tasks, for this was what I did on the very first day of this work placement.

While doing the new employees files I also made a list of what documents and/or informations they were missing (so I don’t have to do it on next week). Today was very pleasant, because I new most of the time what I was doing and it was nice to start from scratch to enrolling the information and finally seeing everything in order and ready. Completion completes me, I guess.


Tomorrow we’ll get to actually go out on the field. I’m looking forward to it. :) 

-Mirja

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti