keskiviikko 20. huhtikuuta 2016

19.-20.4.

Hi,

19.4.

I spent the day in the office. I continued filing with the same past employee files, with different papers though. I don’t know what papers they exactly were, because that fact didn’t matter the slightest with my job. They might have been some final payment papers and written resignations. But as said, all that matters to me is the name on the paper, not really what it’s about.
The task wasn’t as frustrating as before. I actually finally found all of the papers matching with some file.

20.4.

I went back to Baystreet. I really like that workplace. All the other people who work there are nice. Today I mostly did camera and parking area surveillance in the office. There are somewhat eighty cameras in the mall and that’s a lot more than I’ve used to. I watched the cameras and would had reported if there had been anything out of ordinary, but there wasn’t. I also wathced the parking area (how many vehicles there are, is there any parking space) with the help of a parking area surveillance programme on the computer. At the end of the day I did a quick patrol around the mall.

The tasks weren’t that demanding, but I liked them nonetheless. At least others trusted me that much to leave me in the office unattended. 

-Mirja

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti