keskiviikko 13. huhtikuuta 2016

11.-13.4.

Hi,

11.4.

I worked at the office whilst Henna went to work on The Point. In the office I updated the database based on some new employee papers and some termination papers. After updating I filed the papers in red files (new employees) and past employee binders. I also put some time sheets into alphabetical order.

12.4.

In the morning Henna and I went to the office to attend a course about leadership. It lasted for two hours. It was somewhat useful because on that course someone put things I’ve thought about into a form of words and something understandable. Some parts were a bit scifi, because I’ve never done personnel or company management myself.

After the course we went to work on The Point. So we patrolled for three hours, occasionally telling some customer where the toilets are when they asked. I do get the general idea of guarding in stores, sure. But what’s the point of having three guards in one location and two of them don’t even know what they’re supposed to do if something happens or where they are allowed to work.

13.4.


I went to work on The Point and Henna went to the office. So I walked patrolled in four different levels for five hours, kept an eye on customers to prevent them from stealing (they didn’t), filled a box for some liquor competition papers if it went empty, told where the toilets were if I was asked and got the information of where to get a refund for toy machines if they failed to fulfill their duty, because one customer asked that. 

-Mirja

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti