perjantai 6. toukokuuta 2016

5.-6.5.

Hi,

5.5.

I went to work in a different Lidl, in Santa Verena. This change of physical location did not change the fact that the work was the same and equally frustrating. I also wish that the staff members would had told me with more details what they wanted me to do, than just let me do something and then come saying I was doing what I did wrong.

What I did there, was the same thing as in the Lidl before. I patrolled, looked that no one stole anything, that the customers didn’t open any packages or try anything (clothes, shoes) on and that no one ate anything they hadn’t paid. Basic retail security. I also helped customers if they asked me something.

6.5.

I worked in the office. I enrolled engagements and terminations, made contracts and scanned a few things. I’ve got quite good with those things, to be a bit proud of myself. Human resource managing isn’t as bad as I’ve always thought.


I’m sorry this is a bit brief, but I’m sick and have fever. New stories and better condition on Monday.

-Mirja 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti